Homeowners and Renters Insurance
Serving all of WV and Oh

Homeowners’ and renters’ insurance in parkersburg, wv

Waters Insurance Agency Protects Your Parkersburg, WV Residence

Get affordable homeowners’ and renters’ insurance in Parkersburg, WV, with Waters Insurance Agency. Regardless of whether you own or rent your home, we provide affordable and reliable coverage options. You can also get information about workers’ compensation insurance, umbrella insurance, business insurance, and auto insurance.

Contact us at (304) 485-5569 or online for a quote or to learn more about us and our services.

Understand the Different Property Insurances and Their Many Benefits

Protecting your home and the possessions within it is important. If you own your home, insurance pays for the structure if damaged from weather elements or a break-in. It also repairs or replaces damaged or stolen furniture, appliances, and other items. If you rent, renters’ insurance protects the personal property you keep inside, in case of theft or damage. Regardless of if you rent or own your home, Waters Insurance Agency offers coverages to meet your needs. Here are some common questions we get about these coverages:

what does homeowners’ insurance cover?

Homeowners’ insurance covers a house occupied the owner, as well as the contents contained inside. It also extends to structures on the property, like sheds and garages, and the contents within those buildings. This type of insurance tends to cover repairs or replacements resulting from fire or smoke damage, theft, or vandalism. Sometimes it pays for repairs and replacements that result from damage caused by nature, like lightning, wind, or hail.

what does renters’ insurance cover?

If you rent an apartment or house, the landlord’s property insurance covers the building itself. Renters’ insurance kicks in to cover items inside the building after situations like vandalism and burglary. It also covers damage to your personal property from household appliances, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor sprinkler systems. Renters’ insurance does not usually cover repairs or replacements to personal items damaged due to weather-related flooding.

Insurances for W.V. Region, Athens and Belpre Ohio, and Adjacent Areas

The policies we offer at Waters Insurance Agency go beyond basic home insurances and renters’ insurances. You can get flood insurance if the home you own is located in a flood zone, or as added protection. For automobiles, we have car insurances and recreational vehicle insurances. We have umbrella insurance to cover what other insurances do not. Area business owners can choose from commercial auto insurance policies and commercial umbrella insurance options. We also offer worker’s’ compensation insurance plus medical malpractice and professional liability insurance choices. Come to or contact us at for more information if you work or live in:

Contact Waters Insurance Agency,

and get homeowners’ and renters’ insurance

in Parkersburg, WV.